Sign in to follow this  
Import S13

R32 4 door ghetto blaster *PRIVATE TRACK DAY DONE, PICS UP*

Because I keep getting told to make a build thread, I've caved in but don't expect anything amazing as I'm just building this to skid and have fun. Never to compete in anything!

So here it is.

409686_10150963467132017_636156075_n.jpg

R32 4 door GTSt.

- RB20

- New coilovers

- Nisstune

- GTR injectors

- Z32 AFM

- Custom cooler set up

- 3071r

- extended LCA

- pod

- some fuel pump

- half stripped interior

- custom harness bar

- custom bash bar

- bucket seat

- flared rear guards, bolt on flares up front

- boost controller

- strut brace

- excedy puk clutch

Probably other stuff that I haven't found yet.

Basically, I gave up drifting 3-4 years ago as I told my boss to shove his job up his ass after getting stuffed around and decided to make something of myself and went and studied full time and am now working around the world in the oil and gas industry.

Because I quit my job I had to sell everything I had pretty much to live, as centerlink wouldnt help me at all. So now that I'm in the best spot I've been finacially in ever, I thought why not and give drifting another go. So I went out and looked for a bucket to smash up and not really care about. It took months as I work away and couldn't grab a bargain when it came up but was informed about this car and bought it the day I saw it.

My plans are,

- clean it up a little, wiring wise as its a bit shit.

- get some sick rims

- rip the turbo out and get something smaller

- tune the *milkshake*

- bust a skid or 2

- enjoy some track time

Ok so today heres a what I've done.

Got the car and it was filled with shit,

IMG_20120717_142900.jpg

IMG_20120717_142905.jpg

I've spent the day going through all the shit and seeing if there was any goodies inside, which I found, a harness, strut brace, cooler piping (thank f**k) and about a million screws and bolts, front bar, reo, and this, a custom made harness bar, which is really solid so I might use it.

IMG_20120717_143641.jpg

Then found this, a washer bottle set up that has water lines running to the radiator which I found had the A/C fan wired in to blow air into the radiator as well as squirt water onto the rad while still running a clutch fan. It's controlled with one of the switches on the dash.

IMG_20120717_143637.jpg

Was having a look at the drivers side and noticed wires hanging down all over the shop, so that's my next job. Will tidy up the whole lot, might even rip half of it out if I don't need it.

IMG_20120717_143625.jpg

IMG_20120717_143631.jpg

I've found this chillin in the back seat, can someone tell me what it is and what it's for? It's been cut so I'll hold onto it till someone says I don't need it.

IMG_20120717_143900.jpg

IMG_20120717_143905.jpg

I've found a million other wires and plugs but this is the only one I dont really know what it is.

So the car came with a GT3071r which is far to big for what I need so I pulled it off.

IMG_20120717_142338-1.jpg

The manifold was the standard mani with a spacer welded to it so it's pretty useless to me know so it's just sitting there with 2 bolts hand tight on for when over another one.

IMG_20120717_142326.jpg

Here's the engine bay now, excuse the broom it's holding my bonnet up as you can see in the second picture laugh.png also the loom it all unplugged for now.

IMG_20120717_142352.jpg

IMG_20120717_143727.jpg

The car had some bunnings spec lip on the back which I think looks like anus,

IMG_20120717_143735.jpg

So I unscrewed about a million screws, and off it came.

IMG_20120717_145838.jpg

Here's a picture of the bash bar that will hopefully protect the cooler a little when I'm nudging *milkshakes* around. It's welded in place so it's not going anywhere.

IMG_20120717_150424.jpg

Dan (WPN-X7) came around with his new rims and I put them up against the 32.

IMG_20120714_152108.jpg

I was sold on running some fat 15's so Mike (1ATSXDRFT) informed me of these bad boys. 15x8.5 -6 I might need to run spacers up front to clear the face of the brake which is fine. So just waiting till Mike comes down to Adelaide and I'll grab them off him.

2a211209.jpg

Today, thanks to Facebook, I came across this. It's a full RB25 turbo setup with manifold, lines and a screamer dump pipe which I got for a bargain. In excellent condition from what I could tell.

IMG_20120717_181633.jpg

I also went down to Sleeka Spares and ordered myself this kick ass Sparco 2 spoke steering wheel that I've wanted forever but had nothing to ever put it on. Wanted it after driving an STi rally car with one biggrin.png

c6c0b281.jpg

I bought this bride Brix seat a while ago and have been sitting in it in my man cave playing playstation. Might actually put it in the 32 when I find a super low rail.

IMG_20120717_193920.jpg

So I got a call from work today and looks like I'm being rushed off to the middle of no where so the car is tucked away till I get back where I plan on putting the turbo on, hooking the loom back up, service with new fluids and start stripping the sound deadener out and hope she starts. Then, my custom exhaust will be made biggrin.png all tucked away.

IMG_20120717_154956.jpg

Cheers *milkshakes*

IMG_1003.jpg

Edited by Import S13

im looking forward to crashing into this repeatedly.

Yep, that's the goal. Play some bumper cars and have some fun haha

Don't call me a milk shake ya c.unt! Sick shit though...

Lol . That nudge bar, made out of 25x25 won't do shiat :lol:

Sweet ride!

Don't call me a milk shake ya c.unt! Sick shit though...

Haha sorry my Asian companion.

Lol . That nudge bar, made out of 25x25 won't do shiat :lol:

Sweet ride!

I'll test it with some tandems and see how it goes :P

But yeah, mights try and strengthen it up a bit, or not. Way to lazy.

I think that thing chillen in the back is what connects to the stock cat? Its been a while since ive played with stock cars lol.

The water bottle going to the rad is pretty cool, dont see that kind of stuff on cars very often.

That bride seat looks fairly familar!

I dare say the unknown sensor is for the exhaust (cat) temp?

I think that thing chillen in the back is what connects to the stock cat? Its been a while since ive played with stock cars lol.

The water bottle going to the rad is pretty cool, dont see that kind of stuff on cars very often.

That bride seat looks fairly familar!

I dare say the unknown sensor is for the exhaust (cat) temp?

Yeah, looks like the stock sensor after google search. No wonder I've never seen one before :lol:

Ant, I don't know what you're talking about man hahahaha *shifty eyes*

Edited by Import S13

yea that pos is from the cat most likely because cat was removed? not sure ehat they do lol i took mine off didnt make a difference!

nice car btw!

Yeah man, there's no exhaust on the car except about half a meter worth of pipe bolted to the chassis rail haha

Going Nisskid spec with my exhaust when I get one made up

Got the steering wheel. They sent them the wrong one, was meant to be black center but meh close enough.

IMG_0148.jpg

Ahhh you bought haydens rig!

cheap for whats there, good buy!

Edited by Luke04

I pretty much bought it because it was a 32 as when I had my old street one, it felt a lot nicer to drift then my s13's and 180, well to me it did.

There isn't going to be much left of the original car by the end of this haha

this thing is ghetto, i like it will look the goods with small wheels

Yeah, will give it a shot and see if it can pull it off or not.

if not, will just use a pair at a time as skidders and find something else for the front.

I'm a big fan of old school 16's though.

This rig was selling for so cheeap! You snapped it up pretty quickly

Yeah man, it's in pieces and for the price it was advertised, it didn't come with everything that was pictured. The rims weren't included but I'm borrowing them till I get others and some other bits.

Car's missing pieces like an altornator which I didn't notice when I first looked at it. The loom is all hanging off and it's not the straightest car in the world.

Personally, it was worth the asking price and no more then that. I don't even know if it runs!

Edited by Import S13

Old rims are gone and the cars on stands now till I get the new rims.

IMG_20120727_155605.jpg

While I had the car up I was finally able to see what suspension bits where on it and found homo racing logic front coilovers but had some sort of castor arms which is good.

IMG_20120727_155546.jpg

Got the rears off and found some tien coilovers and some aftermarket camber arms which is also good to know.

IMG_20120727_155530.jpg

So looks like the pads are metal on metal so might grab some Comp 9 pads or a1rm brake pads and some project mu handbrake shoes. Think I found an alternator as well so after next hitch should hopefully have the lot together and ready for a tune, I hope.

Edited by Import S13

Rims are here!

376333_10151013484149818_1648076920_n.jpg

Shall be getting rubber fitted to them soon :D

Whats wrong with racing logic coils? Got them in my s15 and I've had no issues and they have plenty of adjustments

I didn't mean shit coilover I meant the condition isn't the greatest.

Never used RL coilovers before so will see how they go.

Oh haha I get ya :) car looks tuff as nails man 32 4 door definetly best skyline IMO

527125_10151020063094818_1030780835_n.jpg

My missus is the greatest! She went down and saw old mate Steve Burton and his Brother at Powertech and got me some tyers fitted to the rims at some f**king sweet prices! :D

Soooo now looks like these rims aren't going to fit :(

Untill she came through with the goods and arranged some spacers! The rims are now going to be -41 and -46 :D:hypo:

Need to wait till she can get the spacers for me and I'm hoping that I will be home soon and actually get some progress on this bitch.

Edited by Import S13

Scratch that, missus already has the spacers :D

Excellent!

Cars looking good man, r32 4 doors :wub:

Cheers dude, should look sweet with the new rims and a lot of low :D

i still love the wheels, and lauren was like lets put them on the stag, my response its f**cking low enough allready hahaha

i still love the wheels, and lauren was like lets put them on the stag, my response its f**cking low enough allready hahaha

Haha yeah man. I've got no idea what the rims are or who made them but they look sweet!

And lol at putting them on the Stag. When I got the exhaust fitted the front pipe and some of the front suspension arms scrap on shit all the time :lol:

Having 15's on it would be painfull to drive day to day haha not looking forward to getting the 32 on a trailer though!