Sign in to follow this  
iiO

S13 Silvia - New Engine in loves the thrashing. done first comp and matsuri

Hey there guys thought i should put one of these up because i am bored and had nothing better to do.

a bit about me im 19 p plater in SA (unrestricted P plates =D!) names Cameron and i drive an S13 as my daily and for doing pizza delivery's in. (where most of my money goes to petrol so i earn pretty much nothing)

and here is the specs the seller listed (not sure how much of this is true)

Sr20det 5 speed

Fully re-built engine with forged internals, only done 3000km's on the street not on track. Blew this up.

standard redtop

Trust oversized sump with baffles Cracked this

replaced with moroso sump

HSD coilovers (new)

Nismo 2-way diff (new) this wore out

replaced with weldie

Exhaust technology turbo back system with JunBL rear muffler smashed onto ground to many times.

replaced with custom 3 inch stainless am performance straight pipe.

now here is some photos for you all.

Engine bay

dscf3908q.jpg

interior

dscf3906n.jpg

dscf3905i.jpg

Hellaflush

dscf3904s.jpg

Rear

dscf3900j.jpg

Front(my own front indicators ;D)

dscf3902s.jpg

DSCF3911.JPG

Edited by iiO

haha nice!

i use to deliver pizzas in all my cars!

soarer/32/33/onevia and my cressy.

just quit though :thumbsup:

so much fun! but fuel was a bit of a factor...

what area you deliver in?

Not bad for 19 and a pizza boy at that. Did you tell the cop to get bent?

Yeah I need to find a new job so I can afford to get some wheels. I pretty much would of given that cop a hug for not defecting me. Wish the streets were closed on pizza runs. In the golden grove area golden grove pizza hut pop round and say hello if your in the area and you see my 13 round

Edit: had one Guy complain his drink was all shaken up and exploded when he opened it was hard to explain to my manager that it was my coilovers fault lol.

Edited by iiO

Yeah I need to find a new job so I can afford to get some wheels. I pretty much would of given that cop a hug for not defecting me. Wish the streets were closed on pizza runs. In the golden grove area golden grove pizza hut pop round and say hello if your in the area and you see my 13 round

i live in noarlunga and delivered for dominos, got pulled over 2 times in 2 weeks when i used my onevia lol

dont pizza hut pay you per del? a few of our employee's moved to dominos from pizza hut cause the pay...

i was on $12.90 and got $2 per del, it wasn't too bad...

I'm on 9.60 an hour and $1.90 per delivery. Worst part is there is a police station 1km from work

I'm on 9.60 an hour and $1.90 per delivery. Worst part is there is a police station 1km from work

you serious?!

im 18 and i was on that pay.

now onto apprentice wage of $7.50 an hour! haha

and same! christies cop station is right around the corner

I'm glad I don't get paid only by delivery at work for past 2 hours nearly and not one delivery lol. It wouldn't be to bad if they Gave me more hours.

I'm glad I don't get paid only by delivery at work for past 2 hours nearly and not one delivery lol. It wouldn't be to bad if they Gave me more hours.

haha sucks for you!

i worked in the second busiest store in adelaide -_-

i would offer to give you cheap shit with my new place where i got an apprenticeship buts its on the other side of town to you

anyways man!

best of luck with the sil!

haha sucks for you!

i would offer to give you cheap shit with my new place where i got an apprenticeship buts its on the other side of town to you

anyways man!

im looking for somewhere to fix my leaky turbo. thinking it just needs the oil return gasket changed. if the place you work deals with that type of stuff pm the details

Ahh pizza delivery days, me and woods use to be in the game. Haha

Seems to be a common job for most guys at some point. Might be having someone come down Sunday to have a look at my leak :)

spotted you delivering pizzas tonight. pretty sure my mate mooned you out the front of another mates house haha

doesnt really sound like an SR tho mate, actual sounds decent. keep it up thumbsup.gif

Lol yeah guessing you were that group with the Ute and the s14. You guys were making flutter nosies?

3 inch straight pipe with a muffler on the end.

Cheers :)

i loved back when i used to deliver pizza in my old s13! one time i had to deliver 25 pizzas to a party , only JUST fit them in :lol:

very nice sil man thumbsup.gif

think i found out what turbo im running finally thinking its a TR44 from hyper gear hopefully this means i can get replacement oil drain parts to fix the stupid leak.

http://www.digi-hardware.com/tr44.html

on ebay all the oil drain parts seem to just be listed by flange numbers like t3 and t4 or am i getting confused with things?

pizza boy winning, im on 13.50 an hour and 2 bucks a delivery if i use my car....

so jealous of having an un-restricted license on p's.... car looks good but i reckon standard body kit would look better and suit those wheels more..

pizza boy winning, im on 13.50 an hour and 2 bucks a delivery if i use my car....

so jealous of having an un-restricted license on p's.... car looks good but i reckon standard body kit would look better and suit those wheels more..

yeah still on the hunt for a standard kit and gaurds in black then i can go lower to if i get the exhaust lifted up abit. but main focus of money atm is getting the leak fixed wish i had your pay =/ what pizza shop you work for?

You were the one that came round mine to pick up those rims I think. Looks a lot less defectable with the black rims on it, even if they are sunk as hell. If you ever need a hand with anything then just PM me man, happy to help.

haha sucks for you!

anyways man!

That might explain why the one time I ordered pizzas from your old pizza joint they didn't show up for over an hour haha.

yeah that was me that got the rims off you. yeah it looks alot less suss now doesn't look like im out to do skids every time i drive now.

ordered in a new turbo drain pipe and gasket to get fitted and then hopefully my oil stays in the engine and not on the ground =D!

bit of an update mate fixed my oil leak the welded up part was leaking so replaced it with a new one and all is good for now =D paid my entry for tailem bend 1/8 mile drag day and bought some cheap wheels to ruin on the day that were then painted orange.

301585_2079237585716_1388335830_31951221_1663742867_n.jpg

now im in need of new street tryes though for my 17s ='[ but my bank account does not agree with me ='[

and ive got a standard rear bar now just need to spray can it black and find gaurds and front bumper then i can go lower.

Edited by iiO

got not long till dads first outing at Mallala (5th nov) waterpump cracked the shits the other day and decided to drop all its fluids. so gotta find a new one of them and replace it and do a brake upgrade at the front when the parts get here all by this saturday.

the pressure is on.

managed to find a water pump $95 and then diy it with my dad took us a fair while to do it but we wanted to take it slow and not lose things or break things. forgot to drain the coolant before pulling off the pump though so the floor got soaked whoops. that has fixed the overheating issue also =D

308466_2136604499853_1388335830_31997963_1413757953_n.jpg

just waiting on the calipers and lines to come in now and then full steam ahead for Mallala.

What brakes you settle on dude?

By the looks of things might be worth getting some new coolant if you havent already!

Still, lookin good man love the skidders haha

Function>form wins again ... would be horrible delivering pizza's day in day out dumped on your ass .. still you woulda got hella respect haha

went with s15 calipers and stayed 4 stud using midnight mods custom rotors.

and most people who dont know about the import scene still think its low anyway then when i tell them its sitting high there like how much lower can you go. but yeah function over form get a few funny looks and comments at peoples doors.

time for my car to stop being a hardparker its going out on Mallala tomorrow for grip practice with dad at the wheel. (could very well be the end of my dad and the s13) will update with pics and stuff on sunday.