Sign in to follow this  
YJDM

DEFECTED!

sorry but you cant be defected if your already defected

Yes, you can

Lol Yes you can.

If the officers who pulled you over the second time feel that the current defect you have didnt outline ALL the un-RWC items, They can add to it :quagmire:

kinda off topic but i received a hand written traffic infringement, but the S/C wrote my details wrong.... does this mean the fine is invalid?

My S15 was defected on Friday just gone for the below.

Rims outside guards (ok yes they were)

Ride hight 95mm (tested whilst parked in the gutter and on a slope) on flat ground my height is 10.5cm measured!

tyre stretch on rear tyres 18x10 +38 running 235 /40 ( Adverse handling characteristics )

marked as major and RWC required.

so, when I asked tyrepower, what was the legal tyre size allowed on such a rim they could not answer me. they simply said 165 or 175 with load baring of above standard was ok.

When i asked Vicroads what the legal requirements were (stretch etc)they also could not answer these questions. So does this mean MTU are the only people in Vic that know what is right and what isn't.

Is there any one who knows or can point members in the right direction to have these sort of questions answered correctly and beyond doubt?? Just seemd that there are too many opinions on the matter on not fact.

any help would be great