Sign in to follow this  
s13motion

one for everyone out there...

God the nerve of some drivers ey!! Some people don't see the big picture. Traffic around Geelong now is terrible, one thing that grinds my gears something bad is people not giving way when there is parked cars on THEIR side of the road and the road only fits one car through with the cars parked there. They think they will fit and try to zoom around, KEMPO SAYS NO! haha.

I would honestly hope that police are more concerned about shit like this, than a P plater sitting on 78 in an 80 zone with a louder exhaust than normal.

Every year driving around christmas time manages to scare the shit out of me due to people driving like maniacs in lots of traffic.

Dangerous driving causes accidents. Not a car that sits 1mm below the legal height.

Had to drive back to warrnambool the other day and traffic was so shit, locked up the brakes hardcore because some *richard cranium* merged a few cars up then slammed the brakes on. Hope everyone drives safe

That's a scary watch. Some people really have a deathwish. A great truck driver spared them their lives.

funny how they arnt bringing in harsher laws on driving like some of those morons. Yet make it harder to keep an import on the road

i loved the great truck cruising track to this video... it really felt like i was there... fully supplied and overloaded with methamphetamine... bopping along on another week's work run... just angry at the world and other drivers on the road doing unpredictable things haha

Top 10: Unwritten Rules Of The Road

unless all truckies cut in to the emergency lane when a person decides he is better than the rest. this could be the same truckie... THAT

every morning on the calder freeway, theres a kitted bright yellow S15... as soon as we get on to the freeway from melton highway... and hit the traffic. he cuts in to the emergency, i swear its almost as if this f**ktard can see lines that we cant that direct him in to it... one day a truckie turned in to him... he had to hit the curb and go on the grass a bit....

lol the next day he was behind me. totaled front bar... still did the same thing!

karma i love it

Im amazed he has no footage of the Motorbikes that lane split between traffic or use the emergency lane during traffic.. Especially the Western Ring Road going onto the west gate bridge its just a flock of motorbikes..

A video only shows one angle of the story -_-

As I said on SAU, I take my hat off to some of the truck drivers I've seen. Cautious on the road, Know the limits, Don't speed, Just chill out...

They are afterall, Driving Death Machines. One small thing gone wrong, And lives will be lost in the click of a finger.

What I HATE is majority of trucks drivers;

Speeding

Overtaking VERY close to cars

Pulling in front of you or behind without looking properly

Sitting up YOUR ass in a normal lane, When sticking to the speed limit

I don't like generalizations, But THESE sort of wankers need to be shot. And you know whats funny? About 98% of truck drivers are like this.

Im on the road for 8 hours out of my day, And i've seen some scary shit.

On the topic of the idiots in these video's, Its Melbourne. Doesn't suprise me that some idiots go to these lengths; They need their licences taken away. But then again, This is Melbourne; Land Of The Roadworkzzz! Oh, And major traffic jams.. Pain in the ass!

Funny how most of the hero's in that video are truck drivers..!

Agree'd my old job entailed driving all around Victoria, Motorbike riders are still the highest offenders of law breaking in my book, For the amount of motorbikes on the road they all seem to break the law, and expect us in cars to watch out for them when they should be watching out for us!

Agree'd my old job entailed driving all around Victoria, Motorbike riders are still the highest offenders of law breaking in my book, For the amount of motorbikes on the road they all seem to break the law, and expect us in cars to watch out for them when they should be watching out for us!

Damn straight.

Nothing pisses me off more than motorbike riders.. All these safety ads are coming out saying we have to be aware.

Muthaf**ka, Im aware.. I have to DODGE those bastards day in day out..

On the topic of truck drivers still, When your on the main Highways (Hume, Western, Princes) OUT of Melbourne, Truck drivers just cruise and arent stupid.

I still stand by the "Speed limited to 100".. And no way around it.

My bosses mate runs a trucking company over in Adelaide. Have a fleet of about 12-15 trucks (from memory). They are that strict on road safety with these trucks, That they are indeed speed restricted, But to 110.

The boss can apparently home in on any given truck driver and communicate to the truck to slow it down/stop. (APPARENTLY).

This sort of shit happens to me every time I drive.. So many f**kheads everywhere. But of course to he police the biggest priority is to get all of those 'no gooders' who go 65 in a 60 zone. I think more often people who would go 50 in a 60 zone cause more near misses, accidents and stress for everyone else.

I don't like when people bag truckies, they have a stressful job and are usually some of the best drivers we have on our roads.. In this video it came as a bit of a surprise to me though as to how often they seem to not respect each other though

Hmmm I obviously agree that there are some dead set crap and dangerous drivers in that first clip however, it seems to me that the dude in the truck taking the video is 80% of the time sitting in the middle or outside lane. Now I'm the first to give my respect to truck drivers, but it is unforgivable that they do this, and they do do it, I see it every morning on the way to work. Sitting in the outside lane because they are lazy, sitting next to another speed limited truck, hmmm I wonder who is going to win?

In summary, yes car drivers are bad, howabout we get the truck's rego and give him a fine for sitting in the outside lane whilst not overtaking in a 80km/h or more zone? Oh no can't do that, much easier to bag out people who are trying to get around him clogging up the road...

My favourite part of the vid is when he pays out the chep pallet truck, hey asshole taking the video YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THAT LANE ALSO, then there wouldn't have been a problem for you to film...

This sort of shit happens to me every time I drive.. So many f**kheads everywhere. But of course to he police the biggest priority is to get all of those 'no gooders' who go 65 in a 60 zone. I think more often people who would go 50 in a 60 zone cause more near misses, accidents and stress for everyone else.

I don't like when people bag truckies, they have a stressful job and are usually some of the best drivers we have on our roads.. In this video it came as a bit of a surprise to me though as to how often they seem to not respect each other though

Not to nit pick, But stressful?

They drive a 20 tonne+ truck through (I do agree...) shit traffic all round.. They speed and hoon in and out of cars.

I dont HATE Truckies; I give them right of way on the freeway and where needed as they are like I said, Death Machines.. But when I have a truck push in front of me and nearly causing a massive accident, Thats where I draw the line of respect for these idiots. It takes a no brainer to drive a truck; And majority (MAJORITY, not all) need their licences revoked as all they do is cause near misses/accidents on freeways;

Only 2 hours ago on my way home from work, Did I see a semi trailer truck pull into the Express lane (WTF was he thinking) and nearly taking out two cars.. Just pushed in.. No signalling either.

I know this is melbourne and that driving is unacceptable here, but has anyone been to Italy lately? The bus's literally push and grind cars out of the way. Theres pretty much no people abiding any rules.

Dont get me started on what i saw in China' cities last year. People there dont indicate, they dont want anyone knowing there intent of direction so as to not get cut off or to offensively cut off someone else. Also they dont move out the way for emergency vehicles, ever.