Sign in to follow this  
MSTRSAM

Anyone ever bought from dwidigitalcameras.com.au

I'm looking to buy a 50mm F1.4 USM and this site is the cheapest I can find it.

Has anyone every used or heard of it before or can you recommend a good online photography site to buy from?

All up it'll cost 439 with postage. Every where else Ive seen sell the lens for more then that before postage.

Haven't personally dealt with them. They appear to be another grey importer based in Hong Kong. As long as you don't care about local Australian manufacturer's warranty you can only give them a try seeing as your purchase is worth less than $1000AUD and wont be affected by import duties. They will be just like every other grey importer, shit service, impossible to contact and only happy to talk to you during the purchase process not the 5 follow up calls. If you are after cheap grey imports you could also give these guys a try http://www.citiwideonline.com/au/ or to make things easy for you http://www.citiwideonline.com/au/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1193&category_id=98&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=79

Let us know who you chose and how you go..

I thought it was to good to be true.

I think Id rather spend the extra cash to buy something from here.

Can anyone recommend a good local online store to buy from?

DIGITAL WORLD INTERNATIONAL

check em out. couldnt have been happier with their service!

I buy all my gear from cameras direct. grey import, but service is excellent. They are well known here in AUS.

Also you want to buy my 50 f1.4? Canon mount.. Thinking of getting 85mm instead.

ive bought from them before (dwi). Their response to emails was quick and service was fine. No troubles.

yeh i not long bought my d700 from digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au good prices but camerapro.net.au smashes anyone ive found on a lot of things. both are not grey importers

digitalrev.com have MAC warranties. there is a warrantly store in NSW only.

But again... you have to weigh up the costs vs warranty.

yeah digitalcamearwarehouse has very competitive prices... use them to get places like JB HI FI and Teds to price match.

Sign in to follow this