Sign in to follow this  
BADMENTON

WTC Conspiracy rages on

Nice, on top of the missing wreckage in the Pentagon, this will be another fact for the debunkers to ignore :lol:

We all know the WTC incident was staged.. it will come to light sooner or later.. theres to much evidence to show it was more to it

I am very sceptical over the whole thing. Watch the documentary demolitions and it really makes you wonder.

Problem is the whole 9/11 this is now a conspiracy and the problem with conspiracies is it doesn't matter what evidence people show towards to matter, a lot of people will are still not going to believe any of it, same goes for UFO's, you could get as much evidence in the world and show them an actual UFO in person but there will still people people that don't believe any of it. Unfortunately I think 9/11 is going to stay that way.

i didn't look at the link but it would take tonnes of explosive and days and days of demolition and installation to do it

its not that easy

so im callin BS

Lewy, people that worked in the building said that lots of repair/tradesmen types marched into the building several weeks before the incident and no one really knew who they were, but they're now believed to be a crew of people who installed explosives throughout the building. If you watch the footage of the towers falling you can see one go off prematurely some 20 floors below the point where the building is collapsing and people that were in the underground level suffered injuries from concrete shrapnel that was blasted off the walls by explosives. I could recall heaps of stuff that most people here already know but I really can't be bothered, I agree with C-west 100%, but I also think that a big part of the world knows it was staged and don't need some "official" to declare anything for us to believe it.

i didn't look at the link but it would take tonnes of explosive and days and days of demolition and installation to do it

its not that easy

so im callin BS

Actually not as hard as you might think Lewy, there is another building in NYC that needed the massive inner core strengthened by welding about 200 joints over 59 floors. All the work was done away from where the staff worked and also at night over the course of about 3 months and nobody knew any work had been done until 20 years later (1995). The building im talking about is on the starting sequence of Law & Order, the last 5 or so floors are a 45 degree angle to form the roof :)

Link to building info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citigroup_Center

Makes wiring 120 floors of explosives seem pretty easy to me... and I will always believe the US Govt. planned the whole thing to go to war for whatever reason, but now its backfired because they are shit at fighting wars so joke is on them.

its not that easy

so im callin BS

Actually not as hard as you might think Lewy, there is another building in NYC that needed the massive inner core strengthened by welding about 200 joints over 59 floors. All the work was done away from where the staff worked and also at night over the course of about 3 months and nobody knew any work had been done until 20 years later (1995). The building im talking about is on the starting sequence of Law & Order, the last 5 or so floors are a 45 degree angle to form the roof :)

Link to building info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citigroup_Center

Makes wiring 120 floors of explosives seem pretty easy to me... and I will always believe the US Govt. planned the whole thing to go to war for whatever reason, but now its backfired because they are shit at fighting wars so joke is on them.

I'm glad I'm not as dumb as you.

There isn't enough intelligent life on this website for this thread to go anywhere.

You honestly believe that after 2 planes crashing into a building of that size they fell in an absolute perfect fashion one after the other and that there was not even so much as a fuselage left in the Pentagon that it was terrorists?

Regardless of whether this "conspiracy" is true or not, there is a wealth of evidence which suggests that it is possible that the events didn't go down as we have been told.

What gets me is that, in the interest of 'justice', why is there no independent investigation into the events on that day to see if any of these things people claim they saw or heard are viable??

imagine if it was exposed as a government operation, it would have worldwide ramifications; America as we know it would go into turmoil, knowing that their own government was responsible for the murder of thousands of people, and their standing as a world leader would definately be in question.

My own opinion is that the government was involved totally in the events of 9/11, but nothing will ever happen about it as really it's the most powerful and important people in the world that are involved.

An example of the US government blatantly commiting crimes (drug importation) can be seen in the documentary "American Drug War"......one of the best expose documentaries that puts a lot of things in perspective.

my 2 cents

I cant believe that people still to keep their eyes closed when every single thing points to US doing it themselves

anyone with more than half a brain would know that it was bullcrap from the first moment,for a building to fall perfectly straight down it would take decades in designing every single support in the building to fall at the same time, and that wouldnt happen if a plane with a couple of litres of petrol hit it. and the pentagon was hit by a missile.

Which would never have come from Iraq without being picked up across the ocean and shot down :)

i was in the north tower a day before it went down, i saw strange workers in there, possibly those explosives people, luckly i didnt come back, i heared somewhere that jews were warned about it b4 the *crash* so they all didnt go to the towers that day.

i was in the north tower a day before it went down, i saw strange workers in there, possibly those explosives people, luckly i didnt come back, i heared somewhere that jews were warned about it b4 the *crash* so they all didnt go to the towers that day.

I am not a 100 % sure but I think it was their religious hoilday, but anywho no jews died, and still people have doubts.

and support random invasions

Which would never have come from Iraq without being picked up across the ocean and shot down :)

Iraq did not even posess missiles with a long enough range to do that.....

I don't think he was saying the missile came from Iraq, simply that a plane did not hit the pentagon, and it was planned.

This is actually the dumbest thing I have ever read on this forum...

:no:

Iraq did not even posess missiles with a long enough range to do that.....

I don't think he was saying the missile came from Iraq, simply that a plane did not hit the pentagon, and it was planned.

pretty sure he was being sarcastic

*clamps hands over ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Fixed :)

Man your the manager of the honda tuned section so that is a big call

f**king :lol:

I am not a 100 % sure but I think it was their religious hoilday, but anywho no jews died, and still people have doubts.

and support random invasions

*clamps hands over ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Fixed :)

OK so now the entire Jewish community knew in advance... but none have said anything...

More to the point... It is estimated that 324 Jewish people were killed in the events of 9/11.

Honestly posts like those are so utterly ridiculous that the people posting them should be banned for life.

You're telling me... but I stand by my original statement.

I don't see why the govt would need such a radical catalyst to invade a shitty country like Iraq?

Bush senior did it before, regardless of the Kuwait situiation.

I really doubt a western govt would go through all that trouble when they could just invade a place and make up a story later.

What have they got out of the iraq war? nothing bar ridiculous expenditure and troop loss.

Hmmm these accusations are new to me, how long have people been trying to pin this on the USA as their own doing?

You know what i don't believe, that the hijackers passport flew out of the exploding plane and was picked up unscathed by FBI officers.

Don't really give a shit about the towers, from what i've learned in civ eng the towers is plausible, 7 is dodgy but honestly you and no other net nerds have any idea unless you do this for a living and sat down with the plans and really studied it and modelled it. And none of us have or probably will do that.

you know what, these morons that make all these conspiracies need a life.

Who cares? its over and done with, happened 8 years ago.

EVEN IF! the truth is exposed (which it won't be) you think the US govt can't keep a lid on it? please.

If they're willing to massacre thousands at the drop of a hat, what would they do to keep the secret!?

* Cue conspiracy conspiracy.