Sign in to follow this  
aylesy

Winton

Was some good fun.

I was sitting on the hill all day watching/drinking.

Alex g13 was shreddin

anyone got any pics?

yeah the meet was awesome!!! i got a bit of vid so ill post it up when i get a chance. i asked the dude what the plates meant but i forgot, download a .....???

i loved the S15 faced sil, that dude was tearing up those tread like no tomorrow.

fink for dlam8n plates haha

:wacko:

Why copy a New Zealand Laurels plates? :lol:

cause its a cool plate? :ph34r:

also doubles as dl'n men i hear hahaha

DELAMINATING!

btw, i'd like some feed back of what you thought of the Advanced start line... Was my first try obviously and anything we could have done better, anything we did well, let me know!

The beginner section was closed after lunch :angry: so i didn't have much time practicing.

The beginner section was closed after lunch :angry: so i didn't have much time practicing.

Beginner section was closed after lunch cause too many cars were spinning off the and damaging the track.

DELAMINATING!

btw, i'd like some feed back of what you thought of the Advanced start line... Was my first try obviously and anything we could have done better, anything we did well, let me know!

u taller or shorter guy??

DELAMINATING!

Tall.

DELAMINATING!

Tall.

Damn straight he's tall, heaps of fun sitting behind him in the back of 180 all the way to melbourne :P

cheers for the lift Benny.

DELAMINATING!

Tall.

Damn straight his tall, heaps of fun sitting behind him in the back of 180 all the way to melbourne :P

cheers for the lift Benny.

lol you f**kin love it. No worries mate, anytime.

Off to bed! i'm f**king wrecked.

DELAMINATING!

I was the shorter one :ph34r:

you guys did good job, few delays but that happens when people spin out :ph34r:

you guys had good flow happening,

and good system for the tandum line

Ah good to hear, it was our first time running the start line so we weren't really sure how you guys were finding the flow, it did look like everyone got lots of solid runs though

you did a good job mate ^^^^ had a fun day too bad had to retire due to leaking gearbox old :(

i also want to know who was doing the judging ? because it was f**kING SHIT YOUR BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLIND !!!!!!!!!

First time I've entered a track drift day and I loved it and to top things off I made it into the Top 16 which I was stoked about. :D

After the first session I thought I did a box cause it wouldnt go into 4th and the box felt all weird from 3rd - 5th and then after 30min of thrashing it fixed itself up and felt like new and everything works fine now :D

But the weather was unreal today buetifull sunshine'd day and was unreal, but I felt like complete shit today, I think me and alll the boys felt like shit, so much for 'sleeping' over at Fink & Kyle's house :lol: drinking till 3am then leaving at 5am with ZERO sleep at all then driving like 16hrs today all up I'm fooked hahaha :lol:

And who the hell is that fvcken track marshall, she's an old wombat and has an American accent, I'd love to kick that donkey in the teeth! <_>

yeh i had an awesome first day aswell!! Thanks everyone for making the day possible, now i have a big list of things to get for the car before next time haha..

EDIT: +1 for Athid's comment..

i also want to know who was doing the judging ? because it was f**kING SHIT YOUR BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLIND !!!!!!!!!

farken oath +1

And who the hell is that fvcken track marshall, she's an old wombat and has an American accent, I'd love to kick that donkey in the teeth! <_>

i fkn HATE her :angry:

You can hate her all you like, but without her out there VOLUNTEERING you will not have drift events at Winton. No Safety Crew, No Drift. And if you are going to kick any "donkey's in the teeth" come and see me first. I am sure you will find me!

Show a bit of appreciation for the people who take their spare time to enable you guys to have fun!

But the weather was unreal today buetifull sunshine'd day and was unreal, but I felt like complete shit today, I think me and alll the boys felt like shit, so much for 'sleeping' over at Fink & Kyle's house :lol: drinking till 3am then leaving at 5am with ZERO sleep at all then driving like 16hrs today all up I'm fooked hahaha :lol:

You do know you would have been kicked straight off the track if they found out you had a BAC above 0.00 right? You're lucky you weren't RBT'd, I hear they are doing that these days.

so any pics from saturday?

Thanks for clearing that up Adam, maybe we (the Safety Team and other officials) should all boycott the next drift event and people can stand around and look at each other.

I think you should bring out the 2 breath testing machines next time by the sound of it, I am happy to use one to help out.

BTW the reason she was a bit agro at times was because some wankers just don't learn!!! When you tell people 50 pharken times and they still do the same thing, you have to wonder!!! You are lucky you didn't have to front me!!!!!

And just for clarification, the reason the beginners section was shut down, was not because of the damage to the track, it was because of the huge amount of damage done to the track edges, the beinners section would be still be open if people stayed on the black stuff!!!!! This was a bout the 4th time a warning had been issued about this, and VicDrift were on their last warning to keep it neat, but . . . . .

farken oath +1

i fkn HATE her :angry:

Well we won't expect to see you at the next event then 180athid, dazza_ and CHUUBZ, and if we do, well, it will be interesting to see if you actually get on the track. Have a nice day

Good to hear the weather was great and some ppl enjoyed themselves, as for the negative comments, you best keep the to yourself in future or there wont be anymore drift days at Winton.

I'd just like to add that in the past Callum has stated several times, here is not the best place to vent negative comments about the day, feel free to email him as hes happy to listen.

Unfortunately im still no where near getting back on the track yet :cry: (bring on December :) ) But Congrats and thanks to all the organisers and volunteers for pulling off yet another successful event because without them, there wouldnt be drifting at Winton.

Now,

WHERE ARE THE PICS AND VIDS?

Guys you really dont learn do you :doh: . I have warned and warned about track damage and because you guys push it to hard something get shut down and you all start pointing the fingers. How about talking to your buddies that caused the damage. Also way to go insulting the safty staff that give up their weekends for no pay and come up and help. I know who the 3 of you are so dont expect any special treatment at any VDC events because its people like you that make it hard to run drifting in victoria.

I have an idea how about the 3 of you come to the AGM for the club this sat night and try run the club for the next year? I can tell you what will happen ...... :stretcher:

Anyway big thanks to all our new helpers & the winton staff for yet another great event. The weather coulndt have been better

Thanks for clearing that up Adam, maybe we (the Safety Team and other officials) should all boycott the next drift event and people can stand around and look at each other.

I think you should bring out the 2 breath testing machines next time by the sound of it, I am happy to use one to help out.

BTW the reason she was a bit agro at times was because some wankers just don't learn!!! When you tell people 50 pharken times and they still do the same thing, you have to wonder!!! You are lucky you didn't have to front me!!!!!

And just for clarification, the reason the beginners section was shut down, was not because of the damage to the track, it was because of the huge amount of damage done to the track edges, the beinners section would be still be open if people stayed on the black stuff!!!!! This was a bout the 4th time a warning had been issued about this, and VicDrift were on their last warning to keep it neat, but . . . . .

I :heart: you. But V8's are still shit.

not very profesional big trev they are clearly trying to rowl you up and have succeded dont let the petty comments get to you

paladn i have some issues with you making me wait in the start up grid for 20 mins for no f**king reason is bull shit if you have a personal issue with me bring it to me thanks

i will take this up and other smaller issues at the next meeting i advise any others with issues with the way the day was or anything of the sort come to the meeting and talk about it with them

when is the meeting???

bennybee and bryanfc did good on the start line the delays were out of there hands

i got plenty of laps regaurdless of all the shit i popped 10 tires so thats good now i just gotta start cutting all the rubber off the side of my car lol

just a question.. why do you have 4 stud front and 5 stud rear on your car? just curious to know why you redrilled instead of going 5 stud front? (bennybee)

so he can fit his mud tires on the back lol have you seen how high bennys car is lol